Un volcán dormido en el corazon de Africa

miércoles, 15 de octubre de 2003

¿Qué hago?


Acabo de recibir este email:

De : willis_taylor1@tiscali.co.uk
Asunto : GOOD DAY
Fecha : Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:29:32 +0100

Good Day,

I wish to introduce myself to you. My name is Willis Taylor.I am the
brother to the president of Liberia Mr. Charles Taylor. Due to the
present war in my country Liberia, I wish to invest in Hotels and commercial
properties in your country.

Myself, wife and children managed to get on a Red
Cross airplane that was evacuating foreigners from the theatre of war
in my country and presently, we are in a refugee camp in a region
called Appenzell on the Swiss border. Your assistance and cooperation is required as
regards this project.

Please send an e-mail indicating your
desire to help me and my families invest these funds.
I await your positive response to my e-mail letter God bless.

Willis Taylor

¿Y ahora.... ? ¿Qué le respondo?

UPDATE
Otis B. Driftwood nos da la clave al email, no es un spam sino un SCAM

No hay comentarios: